Joseph is 5!
I still remember so clearly when I held Joseph in my arms for the first time. What a wonderful, unique, divine feeling. I was waiting for him for long time and I don't mean just the 9 months he was in my womb, but for all the teenagers and adult years I had prayed for him (and the rest of my children). Joseph came to this earth, to his mortal home directly from his Father's presence, his heavenly home. He truly has divine qualities, godly virtues inhereted from his Eternal Father and it is a blessing to be sorrounded with that extraordinary influence. I love him so dearly! It is a blessing for me to see him growing, to become a man, a man of God!
So here there are the top 5 things Joseph loves to do at his age. I made a list and my husband made one as well, here they are:
5 things Joseph loves to do: (by mommy)
1. Joseph loves doing things by himself
2. Joseph loves to help mommy to clean the house
3. Joseph loves playing with friends, specially with other boys
4. He loves eating
5. Joseph loves doing things with his hands (building, coloring, painting, making mazes, puzzles.
These are the 5 things daddy says Joseph loves to do:
1. Joseph loves to pretend he is a ninja
2. He loves to play with legos
3. He loves to "pretend" (he doesn't know how to read yet)he reads the scriptures
4. He loves to play baseball
5. Joseph loves playing computer games
No comments:
Post a Comment