Monday, September 19, 2011

The rainbow: another expression of love from our Heavenly Father!


Today was a beautiful day so my friend Pinky and I took advantage this morning and went to the park in front of our house with our kids. After we have played for a while we laid down on a blanket with the kids facing the sky and I asked them to take a look of the blue sky and tell me what they saw. They saw a few birds and I told them that Heavenly Father lives up there and He was watching over us and something so beautiful happened: the rainbow appeared. The kids, my friend Pinky and me were so touched by it! I am so grateful for Heavenly Father letting us know in such a simple but exquisite way that He lives and He is there for us! I am grateful that we listened to the Spirit and we were looking at the sky today. I am grateful that I can write those things down because there are evidences of God's existence. I just cannot let those little but so significants testimonies pass of His divinity. I love God so dearly and I know He is my Father in heaven!

I truly feel my Savior's love in all the world around me!

LDS Church Music Interactive Music Player

No comments: