Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I hope you're not so disappoint about the things I'm blogging of. I just have this feeling of sharing the gospel and my testimony in every possible way to every one who can hear me. So in this blog I'll write about the fun things we do and the cool places we go but also I want to write about our faith, our testimonies, feelings, experiences (not too personal) of how God touches our lives daily as a family. All those things are strengthen our family, the fun, loud and noise activities and the reverent, quiet and spiritual ones. I am grateful to have such a rich life and a rich family!

Check out this:

Sharing the Gospel Online

1 comment:

Joni said...

Alexandra- Thanks for your sweet comment! I have been missing you! Your family is beautiful! I didn't know that it could get any better but now you have two more sweet boys that you have since added to your family. I have loved getting update with your family through your blog! You really are such a great Mother. Miss you lots!
Joni