For Joseph's 5th birthday Stan and I got him a couple of legos and the only thing he wants to do as soon as he wakes up is to play with his legos. Of course he has played with legos before but these ones are a little bit different (not just plenty legos but a pirate ship legos or a dinosaur legos;). So if Joseph is done with his chores by the time the kids are napping I let him play with legos and he can't get enough of them! And honestly I think this is a very good entertainment for him and for kids in general. They develop quite a few skills like learning how to read instructions, how to follow steps and when they make mistakes they learn how to go back, review what they have done, find the mistake and fix it! The legos we got him are for kids 9-16 so I wasn't sure if these ones were going to be too hard for him but the truth he is doing great! He has built a pirate ship all by himself and he is working in a second project!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
LEGOS

For Joseph's 5th birthday Stan and I got him a couple of legos and the only thing he wants to do as soon as he wakes up is to play with his legos. Of course he has played with legos before but these ones are a little bit different (not just plenty legos but a pirate ship legos or a dinosaur legos;). So if Joseph is done with his chores by the time the kids are napping I let him play with legos and he can't get enough of them! And honestly I think this is a very good entertainment for him and for kids in general. They develop quite a few skills like learning how to read instructions, how to follow steps and when they make mistakes they learn how to go back, review what they have done, find the mistake and fix it! The legos we got him are for kids 9-16 so I wasn't sure if these ones were going to be too hard for him but the truth he is doing great! He has built a pirate ship all by himself and he is working in a second project!
For Joseph's 5th birthday Stan and I got him a couple of legos and the only thing he wants to do as soon as he wakes up is to play with his legos. Of course he has played with legos before but these ones are a little bit different (not just plenty legos but a pirate ship legos or a dinosaur legos;). So if Joseph is done with his chores by the time the kids are napping I let him play with legos and he can't get enough of them! And honestly I think this is a very good entertainment for him and for kids in general. They develop quite a few skills like learning how to read instructions, how to follow steps and when they make mistakes they learn how to go back, review what they have done, find the mistake and fix it! The legos we got him are for kids 9-16 so I wasn't sure if these ones were going to be too hard for him but the truth he is doing great! He has built a pirate ship all by himself and he is working in a second project!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment