Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lately Joseph has been complain to me how much he dislike school, how hard it is to go to a Korean school where he doesn't understand anything they say. He has cried a couple times before we leave the house and although Stan and I haven't decided yet what to do today I am grateful for Heavenly Father showing Joseph how much He cares about him.
Usually before the kids go to bed we read the scriptures and yesterday I had some Friend magazines that one of my friends just gave me and I picked a story to read. The title was: "I can do hard things" I didn't know what it was about neither the kids but as soon as I started reading it, Joseph and I started laughing because we soon realized we were reading a story about the same situation Joseph was going through, a boy named Jon who didn't want to go to school because it was too hard to learn the ABCs and other subjects. It is a beautiful story, here it is:

I Can Do Hard Things - Friend Mar. 2010 - friend

So this morning I told Joseph I hoped he realized how much Heavenly Father cares about him. I told him Heavenly Father knows him, knows his name, his age, what he does, his likes and dislikes and He cares about all those things because He loves him and He wants to help him. He knows what Joseph is going through and yesterday He let him know about it. How wonderful He is!!

No comments: