MY SON JOSEPH
I don't want to ever forget a repetitive act of kindness my son does for me. He has heard me many times telling him and Sarah how much it means to me that they do their chores or anything I have asked them to do for a while by themselves without asking. Joseph a few times has come to my room after being awake for a while (without me knowing) and has told me: "Mommy I have a surprise for you" and it means: he has changed his clothes, he has made his bed and picked up the toys in his room. Well, today he did it again but this time he did something different. He told me: " I changed my clothes, made my bed and I made Saritah's bed and picked up her clothes and mine from our dresser and hung those up" When I heard that I couldn't contain myself and started crying of joy and gratitude for my wonderful son! I know those kind thoughts come from the Spirit of God and I am so happy for him listening to them! I am so happy for Joseph listening to the Spirit. This is a training period right now that he is young and he is showing a great love and respect for the spiritual matters. My Joseph is a very special child. He is so spiritual and there is nothing that gives me more joy as a mother than watching how the Spirit is teaching my children and working with them! Oh! There are not words to describe the joy for having a son who truly loves the Lord and already has a wonderful relationship with his Father in Heaven! There are not treasures on this earth to compare to this blessing! I am excited to see my other kids follow the steps of their oldest brother. He truly is a good example to them and to all of us! I LOVE YOU my Joseph!
1 comment:
Alexandra,this post is just beautiful, I love you blog. I have tuned in a couple of times and get much strength from the words you have written about our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and your beautiful family. THank you so much for that! I miss you and hope one day I can get an email from you my dear friend.
Love always, your friend,
Marilee :-)
Post a Comment