Thursday, June 30, 2011

SERVICE

I have been having this feeling of gratitude for the opportunity I have to serve others specially here in Korea. I remember when I was back in the States some brothers and sisters from Church stopped themselves from asking me to babysit their kids or do any kind of service because they knew I had small children and I understood their intentions. But since then I have been meditating a lot about service and the right time to do it. The truth is that in order to serve you cannot wait until your life is in perfectly armony or perfectly comfortable! The right time to serve other people is right now when God is giving you the opportunity to live. I know I have four little children and later on I may have more or my husband will be so busy with callings at Church or studying or doing something. Almost always to serve others is going to require a little bit of sacrifice from our part which I am happy to do it! This is the perfect time for me to serve others, right now when I still can teach my children the importance of doing it by doing it! I love helping out, I love helping others because I know the wonderful blessings service brings in our lives!

No comments: