Wow, time really flies. I am so blessed for having Robercito in my life. He is so precious! He truly helps me to be better. When I am upset and I looked at him he smiles at me and makes me smile too! He is truly my little angel! He has been such an easy baby. I remember how scared I was when I found out I was pregnant with Robert. Jacob, my youngest one at that time, had verily turned 6 months so being pregnant again was a big surprise for me and my husband! Stan and I didn't want to tell anyone about it for fear of embarrassment or misunderstanding but I did told some people and I got both, pity and uplifting, kind and encouragement words. And I learned from that how important it is to not judge anybody's personal life, even though it might seems so wrong to us. There are truly somethings, little details hid from us just for the Lord's eyes to see. And those little things can make a huge difference in someone's prospective! I remember telling my Father in Heaven how I felt about being pregnant again and the only thing I understood was that I didn't need to worry about it because it was His will and some how it will work out for us!
Today looking back how bless I feel for knowing God, I know I need to learn more and more and some more about Him and definitely I am not like Him at all but at times, like the one when I was pregnant with Robert, it seems I know my Heavenly Father or I know some of His wonderful attributes: everything He does is perfect, everything is possible for Him and I can always trust in Him.
So going back to my experience I was terrify just with the thought of having four children under 5. I didn't know it I was going to be able to do it. I mean being able to be a good mommy, taking time for each child, trying to fulfilled every or most of my children's needs in every way and being a happy and content mom! wow! Just the thought of it was a little bit overwhelming! But the time came and Robert was born and since then he has been an incredible calm baby! He doesn't complain that often, he falls sleep by himself, you hardly hear him crying, everybody who sees him for the first or seven time says the same thing to me over and over: "he is one happy little boy for sure!" . He is always smiling even to strangers so everyone just loves him.
And all of this makes reminds me of someting. Jacob used to woke up the same time Robert does. So before Robert was born in my mind I was trying to figure out how to make things work. How could I feed Jacob and Robert at the same time, and this might seems funny or so irrelevant to you but to me not at all. Since the very day I needed or in other words when I was handle things by myself (I mean , my mother-in law came to help us out for three weeks, and one of them was after the baby was born, so after that...) Jacob started waking up and hour or two later! So the problem was solved by itself! well, no really! God solved the problem for me and I thank him for being there for me. And this was just one little thing from the many others that happened to me, suddenly changes (miracles) that made my life much easier! So when people ask me or tell me something like: "I don't know how you do it" I just answer back: "I cannot do it myself, I do have some extra help from heaven: God. And He helps me daily!
I know that with God in my life I can do every good thing He wants me to do! And I know mothers are not alone! God is with us! He is there for us in simple and complicated situations! He cares about our daily little things in our lives as well as the big ones and eternal.
Here are some pics!




No comments:
Post a Comment