Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sarah is 4!










Saritah is such a sweet little girl! We are so lucky to have her in our family! Certainly she makes our days brighter! Here are some of the things that stick out the most at this age. She loves playing with her brothers. He has a special thing with each one of them. She loves playing rough with Joseph and pretending she is a ninja turtle. She likes to chase Jacob and look at books with him. She loves baby Robert and hugs him and kisses him all the time.

Although Saritah loves daddy she is definitely mommy's girl. She comes to my bed every day early in the morning (around 7:00 am) to cuddle with me and play. If I go any where she wants to come with me. She has a really hard time going to bed. She makes up tons of excuses so she can stay out of bed and stay around "mommy" a little bed longer. She has being doing this for a few months and even she is waking mommy and daddy up in the middle of the night and tell us that she needs to go to the bathdroom...

Sarah loves sweets. She will do anything so she can have a piece of candy or anything sweet!

Saritah loves jumping, running and dancing! She is a very active little girl!

Saritah a great faith. She loves Jesus and Heavenly Father so much! She loves going to Church and playing with her friends from Church. She is good in sharing and in helping mommy to pick up toys. She is a good follower. She wants to do whatever Joseph is doing. Joseph definitely is her best friends!

I thank God for Sarah in my life. It's so much fun to have a girl! I have high expectations from her. I want the best in her life. I am trying to teach her to be clean, modest, organize, humble, but most important to be pure and obedient to Heavenly Father's commandments. I am very proud to be her mom!

No comments: