Saturday, April 3, 2010
The best family activity!
Do you know what? I just was thinking of all those family activities that you plan so carefully so they go well and the whole purpose by doing them is so you and your children and spouse feel closer to each other and loved and happy but, there is one activity so great for the family, I mean it really does help your family so much to grow and improve and money is not required and you don't need to go that far and, no other activity brings you so much better results that watching a general conference together as a family!. I just feel so good inside of me after hearing the words of modern Prophets and Apostles. We are truly bless for having a living Prophet like in old time.Watching General Conference -even if you have little children-, it is a great family activity!. President Monson is our true Prophet and I know he has been choosen by God and all the Apostles are truly men of God and I want my children to know that and what a great thing is to feel the Holy Spirit together as a family by listening to them. Wow, it is incredible that after this "family activity" everyone in my family wants to be better!, more kind and compassionate and obedient! I truly believe that no other family activity will help your family as much as this one does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment